competition wizard magazine

competition wizard magazine
competition wizard magazine

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

pratiyogita kiran hindi

pratiyogita kiran hindi


pratiyogita kiran hindi Las Vegas Sands (LVS) became a news trade on January 10th when they announced they had received approval to build a new resort near Macau. The news sent the stock skyrocketing and it closed up over $10 that day. pratiyogita kiran   By running through my scans, I generally find stocks that are moving even before I hear the news. When LVS came up on my momentum scan (for more information on my scans, join me in my Ultimate pratiyogita kiran monthly magazine subscription Scan free online workshop) the stock was rallying in a bullish candle pattern with bullish indicators that confirmed this was the right time to do the trade. The price pattern on LVS was bullish and volume was very strong. This was also a stock that had traded in an uptrend for most of 2006 when it moved from about $38 to about $90. The retracement you see in December probably washed out a few traders but when the new resort was announced the buyers came flooding back in kiran prakashan magazine.


pratiyogita kiran hindi

No comments:

Post a Comment